Tailor-made solutions for the industry
- Infill panels and substrates for fire doors and gates
- Fire-protection inlays for metal construction elements and concrete reinforcements
- Fire-barrier elements in façade systems
- Insulation panels for fire dampers and hatches
- Insulation boards for safety containers
- Fixing boards for front-wall installations
- Protection boards for exterior insulation and finishing systems
- Isolators and inserts for fire-protection profiles
AESTUVER products and systems naturally comply with all relevant national or European and international type approvals:
- ETA – European Technical Approvals
- IMO – International Maritime Organization
National application documents (for example in Germany):
- abP – General Building Code Test Certificates
- abZ – National Technical Approvals
- Expert Opinions
Additional application documents are available on request.
A DIN EN ISO 9001 quality management system ensures that all stages of the manufacturing process are closely monitored. Every product has to pass several tests during manufacture, and compliance with quality standards is carefully documented.
Constant process and machinery optimisation guarantee production with the highest quality standards.
Manufacturers of construction elements and systems that have to meet high fire safety and weather resistance requirements can rely on the experience of fermacell AESTUVER as an expert partner.